Monday, March 31, 2008

We're learning! :)

Below is a list of commands that Mosier is learning-

  1. Go up (put front paws up on an object)
  2. His name
  3. Here up (put front paws up on a person's lap)
  4. Off
  5. Come
  6. Let's go
  7. Sit
  8. Down
  9. Stand
  10. Leave it
  11. Get it
  12. Bring it here
  13. Give
  14. Easy
  15. Move
  16. Hurry up (go potty)
  17. Kiss
  18. Out
  19. Wait
  20. Stay
  21. Kennel
  22. No
  23. Fix it
  24. Under

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's great fun, and at times it seems a lil too easy...maybe cause it's my first pup...maybe cause Mosier's so smart....dunno. :)

5 comments:

Emily said...

Wow!! Sounds like he is learning a lot :)

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

You guys always amaze me with how many commands you teach your pups. It seems like us GDB raisers have only a few commands compared to you! Sounds like Mosier is learning lots though! :)

Lisa and pups said...

Sounds like he is learning so fast! :) What a brilliant pup. I've noticed with the pups I've worked they don't know "back" or "closer" very well. Both of which are VERY necessary in the tight quarters I work in. he he! :) It's not like you don't have enough to work on though. You have him for a long time yet. And, we'll leave those two for later on so he has something to work on then! Share the love eh! he he he! :)

I'm excited to see all he knows on Saturday! Where I'll get TONS of pictures for your (er, um, his) adoring fans! :)

Sarah and Romeo said...

yay! man, if he keeps this up, he's gonna surpase Cobra! ;)
but way to go Mosier!

Taelor, Pilaf, and Cartier said...

You guuys have soo many commands! We GDB raisersonly have to perfect 12!!!
~Taelor and Eagle~