Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mosier survived the Girl Scouts!!

Today my siblings and I took Mosier with us to take our big brother some lunch.
Turns out, the building he works in was crowded with Girl Scouts!!!

And, to get to my brother's office, I had to take Mosier through atleast 50 young girls...we made it through safely, amidst shouts of "OH!!!! Look at the cute puppy!!!".

I kinda felt like we were in a mine field, go too much to the left or right and we'd get encamped around by a bunch of giggly girls. :)

Thankfully, Mosier listened to me, and even though he acknowledged the girls (by looking at them) he kept kept walking with me and didn't try to socialize with them.

Afterwards...

My siblings and I went to a local Sherwin & Williams, after making sure Mosier emptied his bladder, we went inside.
Mosier behaved just dandy! People came up and petted on him, and no one said anything about him not being allowed in.

As for pictures... WELL..................some how I lost my brother's camera (which is the camera that I was using to take pictures of Mosier), so until I find it (or it gets found) there will be no pictures. :(
I think it's around the house someplace, not seriously lost- so don't worry. :)

2 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

make Mosier find the camera!!!! HA HA HA

Yay for Mosier being so excellent through the minefield of girl scouts! Clever analogy.

Taelor, Pilaf, and Cartier said...

Find the camera!!!!!! Good boy Mosier! Glad you are not too big of a trouble maker!
~Taelor and Eagle~