As I help him on his journey...
He is adorable!!
eeeeewwwww.... JUST KIDDING!!!!! :D I love golden puppies! Omg. He's so so cute!!!!
Kinda cute? Like REALLY cute! :)
I'm speechless! He is so adorable, and way to go with all those commands!
Are you trying to win favors? Just so you can beat my quota on Saturday? He's adorable! 3 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he he! I want to kidnap him and squeeze him to dead! ahh! gotta love the Mosier
hes a cutie and i love the videos
Kinda, a little bit, maybe!No, I'm joking!! He is absolutely ADORABLE Miriam!! Savor the cute puppy times! They grow SO fast. But at least they stay cute!! (In my opinion, anyway!)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
He is adorable!!
eeeeewwwww.... JUST KIDDING!!!!! :D I love golden puppies! Omg. He's so so cute!!!!
Kinda cute? Like REALLY cute! :)
I'm speechless! He is so adorable, and way to go with all those commands!
Are you trying to win favors? Just so you can beat my quota on Saturday?
He's adorable! 3 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he he! I want to kidnap him and squeeze him to dead! ahh! gotta love the Mosier
hes a cutie and i love the videos
Kinda, a little bit, maybe!
No, I'm joking!! He is absolutely ADORABLE Miriam!! Savor the cute puppy times! They grow SO fast. But at least they stay cute!! (In my opinion, anyway!)
Post a Comment