Thursday, March 13, 2008

This is IT!

This is it folks....
.
.
.
.
I'm going in!....
.
.
.
.
.
If I'm not back within 24 hours....well- you know what to do.....
.
.
.
.
That is all.....*

*Ok, since I'm going to go to bed now, and I'm not sure if I'll have time to post this tomorrow, I'm doing it now.
Here goes!!!!!!! *HUGE Smile*

Don't worry, I'll post again, WITH PHOTOS- as soon as possible! :)

8 comments:

Sarah and Romeo said...

you are soo silly! but I can't wait to hear about it! and see lots and lots of pics!!

Emily said...

haha. 1 day!! Good luck tomorrow :)

Lisa and pups said...

YAY - TODAY IS THE DAY!

Give him LOTS of cuddles and kisses from aunt Lisa! He better know who I am when I see him in a few weeks! :) he he he!

Have a safe trip and keep that puppy dry in the rain! After all, George worked hard bathing him for you! :) Can't wait to hear the theme and his name.

Say hi to Run for me!

Hobbes Dogs said...

Have fun! (as if you needed to be told that :P)

Madison said...

I cAN't WAIT!!!1

Jake and Joanna said...

YAYAYAY!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Lisa and pups said...

Oh, I'm so happy for Mr. M. What a great day for you!

Emily and the Labradors said...

has it been 24 hours yet? Do we need to send a search party? Your KSDS blogger friends are killing me ;) Can't wait to see and hear about your little guy!