Saturday, March 15, 2008

May I introduce to you......

The Theme: *K-State*
Reason for the theme- The mother dog, Houli, had to be taken to the local University Vet to have a C-section done.

My Pup's name: *Mosier* (mo-zhur)

Named for- all of the pups (Kedzie (F), Mosier (M), Trotter (M), Weber (M). and Wilie (M) ) were name for Vet buildings on the K-State campus.

DAY- 1




































































Night of Day- 1

WEeeeeeeeelllllllllll, it went ok. :)

Mosier got up only 4 times the whole night.

My sister, Martha, took him out two times.....then I took him out the other two times. (Thanks, Martha!!)

IT WAS POURING RAIN, the whole night!

Which didn't help any.

But, he went potty outside, like a good chap! :)

9 comments:

Sarah and Romeo said...

Yay Mosier!! (is it with and i or not?) I hope you have many of those good nights to come!

Emily and the Labradors said...

"only 4 times"... oh how cute ;) Lets hope it either isn't raining tonight or he sleeps a little better! Congratulations and I can't wait to see pictures!

Anna said...

YAY!!!! Congrats on your sweet little boy! Eagerly awaiting pictures....good luck on your puppy raising adventure--it's truly that--and adventure!!!

Emily said...

Only 4 times?! That is more then any of my pups have gotten up :P I love the name!! Mosier!! Very cute. Can't wait for pictures :D

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Yay!! Can't wait to see pictures of the little boy, I'm sure he is gorgeous!! :)

Kasey and Blitz said...

Ooh, I love the name!! Mosier...Maybe it's an indication that he will be very mellow!!

Congrats on the baby!!

Lisa and pups said...

I have pics of WILLIE on my blog!!!!! :)

Can't wait to see all that you have by Wednesday!

Madison said...

YEAH! Good luck p.s only 12 more day for me (almost 11)

Jake and Joanna said...

SO Cute!!!!! I love him already!!!! :)