Tuesday, March 11, 2008

3....almost 2!

Only 3 days away....almost 2 days away! :)
I'm a lil bit excited..........................I suppose..............................the other day, I was telling Sarah that I had everything I needed-
  • Puppy (potty clean up) bag
  • Treats
  • Leash and Collar
  • PR friends
  • A Supportive family (ok, my Mom's not quite sure if I'm ready for this, but...)
  • A crate
  • Food and water dishes
  • Toys
  • Loving and waiting (empty) arms!

So, you see- I have all but the puppy!

Thanks, for all of the lovely comments! :)

Now, back to waiting.......

8 comments:

Madison said...

I love puppies....remember patience is a virtue. :)

Lisa and pups said...

Are any of us really ready for the roller coaster?

I'm so excited for you. I'm planning on charging my phone on Thursday - just for you on Friday! :)

Tell Mr. Run man Hi for me and then give your pup lots of squeezes, hugs and cuddles from me! I'll be counting down the days till Dog-n-Jog! Make sure you take extra batteries! I want a full report WITH PICS. :) he he!

Emily said...

Yeah!!! 3 days... you counting hours yet :P

Patience is a very important thing to learn before getting a puppy, so a wait is good!!

Sarah and Romeo said...

yay!! just remember, you can't use treats for everything, only use them when you absolutly have to. alright? good great!! Its only 2 days away!! soon to be 1!! aahhhhh!!!

Kasey and Blitz said...

YAY! Now it's just ONE day! I cannot wait to see the pictures of the guy, and watch him grow up! It'll be SO cool.

Madison said...

ONE DAY LEFT!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Only one day now!! Can't wait, still very jealous that you are getting a golden...:)

The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

Just a few more hours!! Cant wait to hear! Good Luck!