I'm happy to report, that Mosier has now had two day go by- where he didn't potty inside, at all! 2 days out of 5, not bad-eh? :)
Except for the first night home, he's been sleeping from 10 at night, till 7 in the morning. *Yay!*
He takes about 5 naps a day....and he's pretty calm- for the most part.
- He likes other cats and dogs,
- Chewing on leaves,
- Going on walks,
- chewing on his toys,
- climbing stairs,
- riding in the car,
- and lots more! :)
Well, that's it for now. :)
10 comments:
YAY! For updated posts!!!! :) What a good Mosier!
Such a cutie! And so well behaved...gotta love those puppies!!
AWWW!!! sooooo cute! Glad he's bahaving well.........for the time being that is ;)
What a good boy!! And the pictures... so cute!! I want to steal him :P
Aww those pics are so cute!! I love him! Sounds like he's doing well. ;)
So PRECIOUS! And yay for no accidents, that's always good :)
Aww! What an adorable puppy and such a good boy! Sleeping through the night and no accidents is great progress!
Mosier is soo adorable!!! I am dying for a golden! He sounds like such a good boy!
~Taelor and Eagle~
I changed my blog to:
ccipuppyraiser.blogspot.com
Oh, he is too cute for words! I didn't realize that you had updated the old posts. He is so fuzzy and snuggly looking!
Post a Comment