Since I've gotten Mosier, the only place that I've taken him to is the building my brother works at, which is on campus.
And when I took Mosier there, it was in the evening- thus not many people were there.
Mosier behaved well, when I took him there.
The Mission:
Take Mosier with me when I take the kids to their therapy appointment (on Wed. 26th).
My concerns (about going on the mission):
- How will he act around kids that he doesn't know??
- Will he try to teeth on their hands?
- What if he gets bored? (We'd be there for 2 hours)
I wasn't afraid about being kicked out, I thought it would be fun and an experience. :)
Mission accomplished:
- Mosier behaved VERY WELL (the whole time)!
- Everyone asked before petting him
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The two comments I hear (concerning Mosier) most often:
"Oh! He looks like the pup from the Cottonelle ads!" and "He's SO soft and fluffy!".
3 comments:
Yay! Congrats on a great outing, Mosier! When do we get to see more pictures???? :)
I agree with Anna -maybe we could judge on that cottonelle ad pup look alike if we had pictures! :) *wink*wink* :)
Aww! Good boy Moiser! I think the best times to take a puppy on outings are when they are really little or right before they go back IFT...otherwise...*eye roll*! LOL
least that's been my experiance :-)))
Post a Comment