Sunday, March 23, 2008

Waiting for Spring!

I posted two videos of Mosier on YouTube- Video #1. and Video #2.

Other then wanting to chew on people's hands (cause he's teething), Mosier's doing great! :)
He loves to climb up and down stairs!

I'm surprised at how many commands I can work on teaching him (easily), when I first found out that he'd need to learn about 40 commands...I wasn't sure how hard it would be- but he makes it easy! :)

Mosier loves playing in the leaves and chewing on them! I wish I got a video of it, but earlier today he was running around and jumping in this big leaf pile! He's so cute!

Now, there are times when he gets an energy burst and wants to do his own thing, but he's a good boy. :)
A couple of days ago he ate his first piece of table food (to my knowledge)- it was a piece of cabbage!
He got to it before I did...and I'm surprised that he actually ate it. But, I guess it's healthy. :)

He does GREAT riding in the car. On the way back from getting him, he rode in my lap- but every time since, he's ridden by himself and done swell!

He's interested in things, but not overly. And he doesn't surprise too easily.
Just tonight he was outside going potty and the neighbors across the street honked their semi's horn.
I jumped- and Mosier acted like "what was that"??? And then went about his business.

Mosier's been around all sorts of dogs (ie- shy dogs, hyper dogs, big and lil dogs...) and does just fine with each one of them.
He does well with cats, too. :)

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Sarah and Romeo said...

I bet he's loving all those new experiences! Oh Mosier! you're so silly!

Taelor, Pilaf, and Cartier said...

What a great boy! I am sure he is a sweety!!!
~Taelor and Eagle~

Lisa and pups said...

Glad Mosier is coming along nicely. Can't wait to see pics - I'm sure he's growing quickly.