In honor of the waiting period getting to the single digits- I shall post a post! :)
*Clears her throat*
Ladies and Gentleman, and furry friends-
I hereby announce that there are only 9 days left, for me to------- wait....
abide....anticipate....bide....cool it....dally....delay....fill time....foresee....hang around....hang out....hold on....hole up....lie low....linger....mark time....pray for....remain....rest....sit tight....stall....stand by....stay....stick around....sweat it....tarry.
I shall post again....in the near future....probably the day before I pick my pup up. We'll see.
Till next time- have fun! :)
8 comments:
Yeah!! Only 8 days now :P
you......are.......absolutely.........hilarious.......I.....can't......wait......till.....I....can.....watch......him......for......one.....hour......at.....dog.....n.....jog.....only.....eight......more.....days.....now.....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love all those different nouns. Nice. Hope the wait isn't too painful for you! ;)
Love It!!! Only one week left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Taelor and Eagle~
P.S. Ilove exclamation points!
7 days and counting! Good luck!
Excited much? Hehe, and rightly so! I can't wait to see your new little fuzzball :)
jmlNow its 5 days!! wow! can you believe it!!??
Oh i'm so excited for you to get your puppy!!! Can't wait to hear about the little one!!!
Post a Comment