Friday, February 29, 2008

Debbie from KSDS called today...

And I missed her call- but I called back as soon as I noticed she had called.
Debbie was out when I returned her call, and my mind went wandering...............................did something happen to my pup???? Did they change their mind about me????

Well, she ended up calling me back rather quickly (thankfully).

-------All she wanted to know-------: "How many people will be coming with me"?
Debbie wanted to know so that they'd have enough chairs out.

Whew! That's it! She could of dropped me an email and thus I wouldn't of nearly had a heart attack! Ok, It wasn't quite that bad....but it did really make me wonder.

4 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Glad your puppy (toad for Sarah) is still alive and breathing and FAT.

:)

Sarah and Romeo said...

well I'm glad that it was only a monior thing. :)

The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

HAHA! That happens to me all the time. My RM will call and leave a message to call her ASAP and I think something is bad or wrong just to find out it is something simple like what time I want to go to evaluations.

Taelor, Pilaf, and Cartier said...

It is a good thing that nothing major happened! You almost gave me a heart attack...
~Taelor and Eagle~