Monday, February 11, 2008

Reporting...

In regards to my puppy-
I made a Puppy "diaper" bag...I put all sorts of things that I thought I might need to clean up any accidents (paper towels, Pet Stain and Odor remover, and more).

But, other then that-
I added a Ticker to my blog, and put up a picture of my first dog (Susie, she's still living).
I'm not sure what I'll write about for the next 1 month, 3 days, 2 hours and 43 seconds....

Ok, so I wasn't serious about the hours and seconds...I just thought they added to it. :)

4 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Did you change your layout?

Ahhhh, a puppy diaper bag. How sweet. Hopefully, you'll never need it! :)

Emily and the Labradors said...

Something someone suggested to me to carry is a baby diaper... very absorbent and small! I've never had to use it, but I really liked the idea and my friend even gave me some from her baby. This is not to say that I've never had to clean up a public accident, I just didn't used to carry a diaper!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Nice idea!

Anna said...

Yep, gotta love the diapers! I used them all the time with my "accident girl" Pomona. I'm very excited to see updates on your big boy!!!

Anna and "Lawrence" (GDB pup)
theguidedogblog.wordpress.com