Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I GOT A PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Huge Smile!*

I finally got ahold of Deb!!
She asked me if I was still interested in a Goldie Puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Puppy will be ready for me to pick it up on----------- FEB. 14TH!!!
That's only a WEEK and 1 day from today!!!!!!!!!!!!! *HUGE SMILE*!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm estatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

YAY!!!!!!! I'm so thrilled you finally know. (I've known for three weeks but was sworn to secrecy.) I do have a photo of one of the pups at about 3 weeks. Who knows - maybe it will be yours. I'll email it to you!!!! :)

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa and pups said...

P.S. YOU HAVE to call me and tell me it's name right away!!!!!!! And, all the names to the others. I'm DYING to find out! What a lucky day to get a puppy!

Ally and Eclipse said...

YAYAYAYA!!!! How exciting!! I'm soo happy for you!

Lisa and pups said...

I guessed a bunch of names on my blog - check them out!

Sarah said...

Hi Miriam-
Congrats on your new puppy! I am a raiser for GEB and I also have a blog. Mine is private so drop me an email if you want to read it (sarahspups@hotmail.com). Can I link to you?
Sarah

Megan and Orleans said...

WOOHOO!!! I can't wait to hear all about you little goldie pup! What a great V-day event!

Emily said...

Yeah!!! Congrats on the new pup! Can't wait to hear more!!

Emily and the Labradors said...

How exciting!!! I found my way here from Lisa's blog. Can't wait to hear about your new baby and see pictures of a fuzzy little golden!!!

Career Changed Provo said...

Wow! Congrats on the new puppy! What a wonderful day to get the bundle of joy!

Madison said...

HOW EXCITING!!!

Erin said...

OK i"m INSANLY Jealous!!!

Lisa and pups said...

How about the name Agape