Ok, well...I just got off the phone with Judy (from KSDS) and she said the pick up date is NOT FEB. 14th.
It's-------------MARCH 14th.
I could of sworn that Debbie said Feb. 14...oh well, most likely I just didn't hear her correctly.
March 14 works better for me because it's a Friday...but that means I have longer to wait.
Oh well...such is life.
9 comments:
Bummer!
Oh too bad it's longer!!! But the time will go by really quickly, believe me! :) I'm so excited for you!
Ooh, too bad! A whole month later! But you still get him! YAY! Do you have a name?
Too bad; but hey your still on the list! I thought for sure you were going to say that they didn't have a puppy for you after all!
Well, it does give you more time to get ready... but I hate waiting!!!
Oh, I'm still SO happy for you Miriam. Oh, I told Anne, she's ecstatic! he he! :) Can't wait to get home so she can read your blog! :) Shot our Valentine's day theme!!! Hm. I wonder what other theme it could be? I hope they tell you in your letter!
Bummer! At least you know you are getting a puppy...and the one you wanted at that!
Hmm. March 14 will be much warmer anyway. God's timing is perfect.
Too bad you have to wait longer than you thought for your pup, but it's still very exciting!!
Post a Comment