Thursday, February 14, 2008

Pictures! *BIG SMILE*

SO, I found out that my puppy was born on JANUARY 22nd! :D
Here are some pictures-






8 comments:

Sarah and Romeo said...

ahh! ahh! ahh! ahh! ahh! PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are soo cute! i never got to see baby pics of Cobra :( can't wait to see which one is yours!

Sarah and Romeo said...

They are fat little toads! LOL I love them!

Lisa and pups said...

How adorable!!!! I love your little puppy already!

Can't wait to find out the theme and the name! (If you ever need a puppy sitter - you know who to call! :)

Kasey and Blitz said...

AH! They are so STINKING cute!! Do you know if that last one is YOURS?? I wish I got pictures of when Blitz was wittle tiny like that!!

Megan and Orleans said...

OMG!! They are so cute. And the mommy is adorable! Your boy is going to be precious. I can't wait!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

AWWW such little cuties, and the mother is gorgeous! Can't wait to see your baby boy!

The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

AWW I want one!! Puppies make everyone happy! Cant wait to see which is yours and learn a name!

Taelor, Pilaf, and Cartier said...

I am soooo excited for you!!!!!! I want a Golden Retriever so badly! It is not very likely that that GDB will have many available, but I am dying to have one. I love the pictures! you have to take a ton of picture when you go to pick him up!
~Taelor and Eagle~