We went to Walmart today, he did a pretty good job...lots of people noticed him and made comments- good comments.
BUT, we need to work on some commands...when he's inside, and I tell him to come- he comes.
When Mosier is outside...he will generally listen. Today was one of those days that he didn't...it didn't help that I had taken his collar off!
After a bit, he came...but we really need to work on that!
SO, the two commands we need to work on- "Come" and "Get it".
I love Mosier, but I'd much rather raise a child, vs a puppy.
Sure, puppies potty train a whole lot faster, and by the time they reach 1 year old, they're pretty much trained. BUT...
That's my opinion. I don't at all wish that I'd never gotten Mosier, I've learned a lot from him...and it's been fun.
PICTURES, so far I've taken 2 pictures...so I can at least promise that (when I upload pictures) there will be 2 pictures. :)
Friday, May 30, 2008
Work in progress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOl wow you sound like me with puppy number one!
Remember don't repeat commands! Once and then make them!
PS- Kids and Puppies are about the same... but i'll take puppies any day.. Respect you a LOT more...Me anyways..
I have to agree with Erin, the main reason being that puppies can go in a crate whn their naughty, sleeping or you just want to leave them at home. Kids, not so much :)
keep it up though Miriam! your doing way better than when I first started!
Wowzers I forget to check the blogs on my blogroll for a few days and come back and there's 3 new posts on Mosier's blog!! :D
Mosier sounds like a typical golden puppy to me. lol. "Come" is always a fun command...we get to use food to train our puppies, and that works like a charm!
It's a phase! You are doing great! Keep up the good work. :) It will be soon enough when you can't believe he's so mature. I'm sure you will be amazing at both child rearing and puppy raising! :)
Post a Comment