As I help him on his journey...
He is getting so big. I will tell his brother I saw him. I meet Richard and Trotter for lunch tomorrow. Hope the surgery goes well.
He looks just like his sister! :) Only she has a racing stripe down her back. It's funny What a handsome fella
He is so cute!! And also so big!! He is already very close to Suede weight wise. 10 pounds to go!
HOLY COW WOMAN!!!! Do you realize how big he is?!?! and you couldn't get pics up any sooner!?!? unbelievable! ha ha
So cute....he is a HUGE pup!
Like the picturesFrankie
Eeekers!! YEs he's HUGE! Those goldens just sprout! Dear me, can we do ANYTHING to get pics up more regularly? We're tryin to keep up with the little hunk half a country away!! :D
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is getting so big. I will tell his brother I saw him. I meet Richard and Trotter for lunch tomorrow. Hope the surgery goes well.
He looks just like his sister! :) Only she has a racing stripe down her back. It's funny What a handsome fella
He is so cute!! And also so big!! He is already very close to Suede weight wise. 10 pounds to go!
HOLY COW WOMAN!!!! Do you realize how big he is?!?! and you couldn't get pics up any sooner!?!? unbelievable! ha ha
So cute....he is a HUGE pup!
Like the pictures
Frankie
Eeekers!! YEs he's HUGE! Those goldens just sprout! Dear me, can we do ANYTHING to get pics up more regularly? We're tryin to keep up with the little hunk half a country away!! :D
Post a Comment