AS you're (very well) aware, one of my flaws has to do with a lack of taking pictures...especially of Mosier...
NO- this post will not include pictures,
YES- you may feel free to keep asking for them,
YES- this is the first time in my life that I can recall giving into peer pressure (thanks goes to all of my blogging friends),
NO- I will not be posting any pictures this week,
YES- (unless something comes up, or I die) I plan on posting new pictures on here (come the month of June) and,
NO- I won't be able to get pictures on here, any sooner then June.
But, hey- if you know me and my blogging history, I'm actually doing pretty good with Mosier's blog! :)
The reason behind no pictures till June is, well...for starters- tis almost June! :) The other reason, well...that's Top Secret! *Sly grin*
Bear with me- it'll happen eventually. :)
1 comment:
Sniff.. all the way till june!??! MMan I need to come up there with my fancy shmancy KAm er RAAA !
Lol!
Oh well give Moiser lots of hugs and Kisses from me and midnight
Post a Comment