Saturday, May 10, 2008

~*~Walmart & Tractor Supply~*~





Today, Mosier and I went to Walmart, and Tractor Supply.

YES- I did take some pictures...not as many as you all would of liked me to, but atleast I took pictures. :)

Mosier was really excited about going...though, we went to Walmart first, and he was scared.

As I was at my bank (which is in Walmart), he was doing a good job of sitting and then all of the sudden he started barking!

He stopped shortly after he started, and we hardly spent any time in Walmart (mainly cause I didn't want to over do it).

Tractor Supply-

Again, Mosier was scared...but there were less people so he wasn't as scared...and he never barked.

2 comments:

Sarah and Romeo said...

ohhh! poor Mosier! He'll hopefully get better. Wal-mart is evil anyway. scary people work and shop there! LOL!
anyway, he'll do fine!! I mean come on! he already knows ALL his 40 some commands! he he!

Lisa and pups said...

Aw, poor Mosier. I'm sure I know what command Miriam will be working on next *cough* Quiet *cough* :) he he! Maybe someone should come to PupsDaze so he can see his siblings! Doesn't that sound like fun?! :)

Go Miriam for keeping the trips short! He'll catch on.