As I help him on his journey...
AWWW! He looks so handsome. He's adorable! I can't wait to watch him grow up and make someone a great companion and helper!
Soooooooo cute!!!!
awww he looks just like his brother. i meet richard and trotter today for lunch. i have pictures on my blog ksdsteamkaren.blogspot.com
He is SO cute!! Have fun now that you have his jacket ;)
Wow....SO SO SO SO SO Cute!!
Thats so exciting and he is just adorable. Would it be okay if I linked to you.
At KSDS is this Mosier's first cape or did he have one prior to this one?
Awwww! Sooooo cute! Have fun with that jacket Mosier!
AWWWWWW!!!! He's soooo fuzzy!I hope you will have many days filled without any in store accidents! ;)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
AWWW! He looks so handsome. He's adorable! I can't wait to watch him grow up and make someone a great companion and helper!
Soooooooo cute!!!!
awww he looks just like his brother. i meet richard and trotter today for lunch. i have pictures on my blog ksdsteamkaren.blogspot.com
He is SO cute!! Have fun now that you have his jacket ;)
Wow....SO SO SO SO SO Cute!!
Thats so exciting and he is just adorable. Would it be okay if I linked to you.
At KSDS is this Mosier's first cape or did he have one prior to this one?
Awwww! Sooooo cute! Have fun with that jacket Mosier!
AWWWWWW!!!! He's soooo fuzzy!
I hope you will have many days filled without any in store accidents! ;)
Post a Comment