Sunday, April 20, 2008

Not allowed....or is he?

Finally- an update! :)

Last I checked (a couple of days ago), Mosier weighed 22 pounds! :)

Open House-

Mosier and I went to the local university's open house, which was quite the fun time.
Only twice (in the same building) did someone come up to me and tell me Mosier wasn't allowed in...to which I told them that he was an assistance dog, and asked if that was alright.
They said "yes".
We went to three different buildings all together...and I think I might need to work on Mosier's walking skills...atleast, when it comes to endurance. :)
He never complained...but he grew rather tired, rather quickly.
OH, AND FOR THE RECORD-----no pictures were taken that day. :(

WE'RE POTTY TRAINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, well....it's been almost a week since Mosier has had an accident...and there have been a couple of times when he's been "loose" for more then an hour, in the house.
Maybe, I'm getting ahead of myself....................................................MAYBE, he's just having a really good week??????? I dunno......but I'm happy. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~That wraps it up for us. Till next time!~*~*~*~*~*~

4 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

YAY - go Mosier!

Did you see the other KSDS people at KSU?

Anna said...

Yay Mosier! We raisers loooove potty trained puppies!!! :D

Sarah and Romeo said...

wahoo! he has it! well, like you said, it could have been a good week! :)

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

I'm glad that Mosier is all potty trained! It's always nice when they finally get to the point of no accidents. :)