As I help him on his journey...
AAAAAAHHHHH Pictures of Mosier!Oh my, what luck!
OOO! HE is soo cute!
Those pictures are adorable. Do you use anything to keep the inside of Mosier's ears dry? We've had issues with ear infections and do our best to keep our ears clean and dry.Stetson & Colby
Awww so cute!!
Gotta love those fuzzy puppies!!!
OMG!!! I about died when i saw these!! Oh i remember the times....good times.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
AAAAAAHHHHH Pictures of Mosier!
Oh my, what luck!
OOO! HE is soo cute!
Those pictures are adorable. Do you use anything to keep the inside of Mosier's ears dry? We've had issues with ear infections and do our best to keep our ears clean and dry.
Stetson & Colby
Awww so cute!!
Gotta love those fuzzy puppies!!!
OMG!!! I about died when i saw these!! Oh i remember the times....good times.
Post a Comment