Well, alas- I have no news from KSDS. :( BUT, my oldest brother and his clan did adopt a purebred AKC registered pup (Golden Retriever), yesterday! I'm excited for them. :) Now....where's MY puppy!?!?!?!? ;)
Pssst. Over here. Shhh. Make sure no one's looking... Okay, you didn't hear this from me, but, I know one golden male who has been trying his darndest with a little female. It's still too early to tell.... but, I think I smell puppy breath in Miriam's future. :) *wink*
hey, Miriam and Lisa.......okay, no one is looking. Is that male Boomer, by chance? Lisa, do you know? Miriam, congrats for your brother. I take it its the brother that your living with, correct? I heard your phone message, but haven't been able to call you because my mom has my phone for a couple of hours.
Boomer is an absolutley breathtaking Golden that is really beautiful. His disposition is great and so is his character. He's just perfect! I would love to have one of his pups
now that is a litter I wouldn't mind having a pup from! How exciting! I know its not official and everything and there is a possibility that it didn't take, but it still is news! Mirium and Lisa, wouln't that be fantastic if we all 3 had pups from this litter? Lisa are you up for a golden? If Cobra gets returned in March or so, I might be up for a pup, who knows depends on how many there are and how many puppy raisers waiting for a pup.
I completely understand your feelings,my 6 month wait to my first puppy was INCREDIABLY LONG!!!! Course so was my 2 week wait between Rei and Jake, and then my 6 hour wait was Horrendous between Rei and Midnight...lol
I saw pictures of Boomer and I agree! Beautiful dog! I hope you guys get news on the breeding soon and if there's any hope of y'all getting pups! I will still be putting an application in with KSDS...I WILL be raising again hopefully next year...which school is still the question though *grin* I hope all three of you KSDSers get craved for news soon!
8 comments:
Pssst. Over here. Shhh. Make sure no one's looking... Okay, you didn't hear this from me, but, I know one golden male who has been trying his darndest with a little female. It's still too early to tell.... but, I think I smell puppy breath in Miriam's future. :) *wink*
Oh, congrats to your brother!
hey, Miriam and Lisa.......okay, no one is looking. Is that male Boomer, by chance? Lisa, do you know?
Miriam, congrats for your brother.
I take it its the brother that your living with, correct?
I heard your phone message, but haven't been able to call you because my mom has my phone for a couple of hours.
Boomer is an absolutley breathtaking Golden that is really beautiful. His disposition is great and so is his character.
He's just perfect! I would love to have one of his pups
It isBoomer - Boomer and Hot Lips Houlihan (from the MASH litter). It would be her first litter.
now that is a litter I wouldn't mind having a pup from! How exciting! I know its not official and everything and there is a possibility that it didn't take, but it still is news!
Mirium and Lisa, wouln't that be fantastic if we all 3 had pups from this litter?
Lisa are you up for a golden?
If Cobra gets returned in March or so, I might be up for a pup, who knows depends on how many there are and how many puppy raisers waiting for a pup.
I'd be up for a golden, if I had help learning how to groom them.
I completely understand your feelings,my 6 month wait to my first puppy was INCREDIABLY LONG!!!!
Course so was my 2 week wait between Rei and Jake, and then my 6 hour wait was Horrendous between Rei and Midnight...lol
I saw pictures of Boomer and I agree! Beautiful dog! I hope you guys get news on the breeding soon and if there's any hope of y'all getting pups! I will still be putting an application in with KSDS...I WILL be raising again hopefully next year...which school is still the question though *grin* I hope all three of you KSDSers get craved for news soon!
Post a Comment