Hmmm, I think I'll have to work on my patience some more.... I wish I colud report some wonderful and exciting news...but that's not to be, at the momento. :( I have heard nothing, nada- ziltch!
I hope you get your puppy soon! trust me, I know how hard it is to wait!! I was in a puppy raising group for almost a year before I even got my home checked!!! :P
~Taelor and Eagle~
P.S. Can I add your link to my blog? It is guidedoglover.blogspot.com
3 comments:
Aaaah, I wish I knew something I could tell you. But, alas, I don't either.
aye, same here........sorry. :(
I hope you get your puppy soon! trust me, I know how hard it is to wait!! I was in a puppy raising group for almost a year before I even got my home checked!!! :P
~Taelor and Eagle~
P.S. Can I add your link to my blog? It is guidedoglover.blogspot.com
Post a Comment