Sunday, December 16, 2007

I wrote a letter...

...To Deb. The Lady for KSDS.

Here's what I said:

"Hi,
My name is Miriam Schumm, I put in an application to be a Puppy Raiser, and I was curious if there was any word on a litter of puppies?

Thank you for your time,
Miriam Schumm"

I wonder what she'll say...would she even tell me if there was even a slightest bit of information?? Hmmm, here's to waiting!

2 comments:

Sarah and Romeo said...

yep, I wonder too what she'll say, because according to other people, a Golden is indeed expecting so we'll see!

Lisa and pups said...

Yeah, I heard the same thing Sarah did. A golden is expecting. But, they didn't say how many. Maybe there will be 33 and all the puppy raisers that want one will get one. Of course, she may never be able to breed again after a litter like that! Here's hoping to just the right number of healthy puppies for her!