My mind wanders to cute lil puppies...wearing big red bows around their necks....the wait is on, and on, and on...........
One tid-bit, I'm hoping to buy a Gentle Leader, for my soon to be pup. I've heard that they're really good/useful.
Hence, to sum this post up- this is a random post by me, who is anxiously awaiting a lil puppy. :)
2 comments:
HEY - Merry Christmas! I guess I'm not the best one to comment here, but I never had to use a Halti (or Gentle Leader). I know a lot of people use them. I guess I was just lucky Runza wasn't a "puller". I do know many of the service dogs use them and it depends on a person's disability as to why they need them. That's all I know. I do know the staff at KSDS can show you how to train a dog to use it if need be.
Thanks, I know Joel and everyone appreciates it.
I am thinking about it - I vacuumed their house 2 times and I was only there for 2 nights and it still didn't look like I vacuumed. I wasn't sure whether it was the vacuum or the dogs! HA! :) THey may be all out of them before I can get one though. I hope you'll let me get some puppy breath from yours though, if I'm still unable to take one!!!!
Post a Comment