Well, Mosier and I are still separated- but we'll be together again (finally) come October 1st! :)
He's learned so much, while I've been away in FL helping my Grandma...but I'll be glad to have him back.
I was talking to Lisa, and it turns out that my Mo-Jo has a problem with squirrels...and chasing them...but thankfully K-State has a decent amount of squirrels, and so we're going to make a point of walking through the squirrel areas on campus- and hopefully brake him of it quickly. :)
Oh! And the first Saturday after I get back, I'm hoping to take Mosier bowling- should be fun. :)
Pictures are in order- and maybe a video...what do you think? *grin*
9 more days...only 9 more days...
2 comments:
Yay! That's great you're finally back and will have Mosier back home soon :) Pictures of the handsome boy would be great :P
yeah, the longest that i was ever seperated from cobra was 1 week, and that was torture! hope you have a safe trip back
Post a Comment