Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Life

Well, I don't have Mosier...and if I get him back, it won't be for a couple of months at the earliest.
I'm home for a week, but right before I left FL I found out that my grandma has cancer- and so I shall be going back to FL on Friday morning to assist her for the next couple of months, at least.
I could take Mosier, but I feel that it'd be best for him and less stressful for my grandma if he wasn't there...although I'm sure he'd behave himself if I took him.

SO- until I get back Sarah will be taking care of him for me! Nope, it's not the easiest decision I've ever made...and I miss my Mo-Jo....but in the long run I think it'll be best for him.

3 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother - praying for you and your family! Mosier will be in good hands with Sarah. He stopped by today to play with Ellie and he's such a good sport with her puppy teeth.

Madison said...

What do you mean If you get him back? Are you not going to finish raising Mosier?

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Ahh I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother, my thoughts will be with you. I hope the chemo is successful. It's too bad that you have to be away from Mosier for so long, but at least you know he is in good capable hands with Sarah. :)