As I help him on his journey...
He is so adorable! But he sure is growing up fast. Have fun with him :)
Who's that adorable golden?? Oh! It's Mosier! I'd forgotten what you looked like. :P
oh man! he is getting soo big! Can't wait to see him on saturday!
He is growing up really fast. He just has an adorable face I love it. He is a lot bigger then my almost 6 month old puppy.
Making him all clean for his trip to his auntie Lisa's! :)
He is soo cute!! I is getting BIG!! WOW!! Adorable! Keep up the good work with him!
Wow. He is getting soooo big!!! Love the pics!~Taelor and Franklin~
So cute!! Wow to think you put up pictures and didn't even tell me!!?!
I gave you an award on my blog - can't wait for a special surprise!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
He is so adorable! But he sure is growing up fast. Have fun with him :)
Who's that adorable golden?? Oh! It's Mosier! I'd forgotten what you looked like. :P
oh man! he is getting soo big! Can't wait to see him on saturday!
He is growing up really fast. He just has an adorable face I love it. He is a lot bigger then my almost 6 month old puppy.
Making him all clean for his trip to his auntie Lisa's! :)
He is soo cute!! I is getting BIG!! WOW!! Adorable! Keep up the good work with him!
Wow. He is getting soooo big!!! Love the pics!
~Taelor and Franklin~
So cute!! Wow to think you put up pictures and didn't even tell me!!?!
I gave you an award on my blog - can't wait for a special surprise!
Post a Comment