Monday, July 14, 2008

A month from now

A month from now, I will be flying to Florida...but I won't be taking Mosier.

On August 2nd, I shall be handing over Mosier's leash to Lisa...and Lisa will have Mosier until some time in mid-September.

So, if in you all want update on Mosier, (come August 2nd or 3rd) you'll have to read Lisa's blog.

Other news:

My sister (I had to work) took Mosier to our local firework show and parade- he did just fine! :)
He favorite pass time? Playing fetch or jumping in one of our water buckets, sitting there until he's nice and wet...and then running all around the yard! :)

5 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

YAY!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Aww that sounds like fun! Hope you have fun in Florida, and I'm so glad Lisa is watching Mosier so we can all still hear about him! :D

Emily said...

Have fun in Florida! Try not to miss Mosier too much ;)

Sarah and Romeo said...

alright! I'm sure Lisa is super excited!

Anna said...

Oh gosh I can't wait to see pictures!!!!