As I help him on his journey...
Boss and I went to see "Get Smart" this weekend too. Hope you and Mosier enjoyed it as much as we did!
He's getting so big!! What a handsome boy he is :) Happy 5 month day!
He has the same goofy grin his half-brother Harvey has! It's so funny!
Firsts are fun! Happy 5 months! He is very big!
What a big boy Mosier is getting to be! But he's still so darn cute! :D Good boy for being so good in the movies, and happy 5 months!
oh! I saw Mosier in the front seat! I'm telling! :)glad he had a fun, and obedient, outing1
Cuttie
He is so adorable! That tongue is hilarious.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Boss and I went to see "Get Smart" this weekend too. Hope you and Mosier enjoyed it as much as we did!
He's getting so big!! What a handsome boy he is :) Happy 5 month day!
He has the same goofy grin his half-brother Harvey has! It's so funny!
Firsts are fun! Happy 5 months! He is very big!
What a big boy Mosier is getting to be! But he's still so darn cute! :D Good boy for being so good in the movies, and happy 5 months!
oh! I saw Mosier in the front seat! I'm telling! :)
glad he had a fun, and obedient, outing1
Cuttie
He is so adorable! That tongue is hilarious.
Post a Comment