Monday, December 22, 2008

AND....we're back! Miriam and Mosier! :)

I HAVE MORE PICTURES, BUT BLOGGER ISN'T UPLOADING THEM! MORE WILL FOLLOW. :)




Saturday, December 20th-

I met Sarah at the local Walmart, and was reunited with my Mosier! :) He was excited to see me, and his transition thus far has been quick and smooth. Yay! :) PLUS, my 9 yo Golden (Susie) has come to accept Mosier...though she's still jealous. Other then it being very cold, it's all good over here. :)

We also had all 7 of my brother's kids over for an early Christmas celebration...and all the kids loved Mosier, and he did well with them. It was a good time. :)

Sunday, December 21st-

We went to my niece's and nephew's Christmas play, in the evening. He did really well! Sure, when my sister sat down next to me with a plate of food...he acknowledged it...and he looked at it...but less than 30 seconds later (well, I didn't actually count...but it wasn't very long), he came to the conclusion that he wasn't going to get any...and put himself in a down position.
I was so happy! :) He's grown a lot, since I handed his leash off.

Monday, December 22nd-

Today, we had some errands to run, one of which was to find a good wifi location, and get online! :) We lucked out at Starbucks...but Hastings works just dandy! Plus, it's not too far from my house.
We went to Starbucks, and bought a drink (thinking we'd be able to use their wifi), and while we were there, Mosier was great! He got some compliments, too. :)

The wifi at Starbucks didn't work (we don't have an AT&T Internet connection), so we went to Hastings....right? Well! As we steeped in the door of Hastings, the fire alarm was going OFF!! But, everyone was acting cool....so we proceeded to the seating area.
Mosier was unsure of the loud sirens....he wasn't 100% cool...but he didn't freak out.
It turns out the the alarm was set off on accident, or something...it lasted for about 20 minutes, and then was turned off. We stayed...even though it hurt my ears (I'm sure it hurt Mosier's even more than mine), but it was a good experience for Mosier, I think.


That's it for now, folks! :) Merry Christmas!! :)









3 comments:

Hobbes Dogs said...

Merry Christmas Miriam and Mosier - glad you're back!

Lisa and pups said...

So thrilled you are back!!! Now you have two weeks to get back into the groove before accepting a major task! ELLIE! :) Mosier will be such a good role model for her.

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Glad you're back! Mosier has gotten to be such a big handsome boy. :) Happy Holidays!