Not much to write about...
I emailed the gentleman that first told me about KSDS, he's waiting for a Goldie- just like me! :)
I think it would be so cool if we both happened to get one at the same time, especially since we live within 5 miles of each other.
This girl...I think her name was Lisa, mentioned that I hadn't updated in a lil bit...so you can feel free to thank her for me updating! ;)
Other then the above...it's back to sitting on the side of the lake, listening to the birds sing as I dangle my bare feet in the cool lake water- and ponder about when I'll hear some puppy news*.
OK, I have to be honest....it's really COLD outside, and the birds aren't singing, and I'm not dangling my bare feet in a lake...
.
.
..
...
BUT, I am pondering when I'll next hear some puppy news! :D
Ta-ta for now!
3 comments:
I was going to say, Miriam, are you sure you should be dangling your feet in the water at these Temps?
ha ha - I WISH it were warm enough to tangle some toesies in a lake and listen to the birds. That is until those goldens of yours and Ricks go crashing into the water scaring all the ducks away and silencing the song birds.
Ha ha - I hope you hear something soon. I'm about ready to take a trip up to KSDS myself and just sneak into the CHU to grab you a puppy. At least a stuffed one if nothing else! :)
I can't wait until you get your puppy!!! I didn't know that you wanted a golden? I think that I would like to have a golden after Eagle. Don't freeze those toes!
~Taelor and Eagle~
Post a Comment